- The Tusk bearing race and seal driver is a great time saving tool to drive bearing races, and seals into their proper locations. Each driver is constructed of billet aluminum to be lightweight and durable. The driver handle is 4 ¾" long and is also made up of billet aluminum. The kit contains 6 driver sizes and will accommodate both tapered and flat type bearings.
- Bearing and seal driver kit used to drive seals and bearings on your motorcycle, ATV, and UTV.
- Contains 6 double sided drivers for flat or tapered type bearings.
- Sizes include 40mm (1.565"), 44.5mm (1.75"), 50mm (1.965"), 60mm (2.325"), 63mm (2.47"), and 65mm (2.55").
- Constructed of billet aluminum to be lightweight yet durable.
- Includes a 4 ¾" long billet driver handle and a convenient storage case for the kit.